Back to school

To retrain for jobs in this economy, it’s a good idea to take classes from an online college.
You can do it at your own time, without wasting travel time, and it’s cheaper too.
While the degree options may be limited, there is still enough to choose from, both undergraduate and graduate classes are available.

Education is an endless process of learning. I noticed that people need to have proper education to have better position at their job or else they will stay at the bottom. Wherever we go getting a job requires transcript of educational records. I probably mentioned in my previous article already that I have a degree in bachelors of secondary education but if you ask me, does it give me good earning money? I guess yes because I never had an income like this before but no because recently I realized that I want more.

Since it bothers me a lot about pursuing my education, I just keep searching lately and I found Online Universities and colleges website. They provide different programs depending on what field are you interested in. I love graphic design so I found great online degree programs in graphic design, but I also love all their other programs and I am in the process of figuring out what program is perfect to enhance my career.
Check it here for more information: http://nces.ed.gov/collegenavigator/ . (The National Center For Education Statistics College Navigator ).
I am so excited to go back to school again...

No comments:

Post a Comment